My Estub View is an advanced online portal through which employees can access their details of payments easily. It is a digital payment system designed and maintained by Paperless Pay Corporation. Instead of pen and paper work, Paperless Pay Corporation introduces this electronic payment portal where an employee can view his / her payment history, can download W2 tax form, check daily work schedule and many more. An employee account is must for this portal. You have to set a username and a password as desired and create your own employee portal. An automatic message alert can be set for instant notifications.
My eStub View
The My Estub portal is a web application which will be accepted by businesses and organizations to pay their employees using checks and by direct deposits and also it maintains the employees’ payment account for future use by the organization or the employee. The official website is https://my-estub.com
Each and every employee has to create an employee portal to access all the informations about payment, tax form, daily work schedule etc. to create an employee portal two things are important, i.e. username and password.
The username of the employee is a nine digit code with a combination of alpha-numeric digits. Username must contain company name, employee id and some numerical digits from zero to nine.
Password includes at least one uppercase, one lowercase, one special character, and one numerical digit. It must have CFVH or last four digits of individual’s SSN.
How to access eStubview com – Official Paperless pay website
All the employees are requested to visit to the official site www.estubview.com and check the details. An electronic device such as desktop, laptop, mobile etc. with a proper internet connectivity is required to create a My Estub Employee Portal. An active email id is also necessary for login procedure. You have to set a username and a strong password for log in to the employee portal.
The detailed instructions for username and password will be available in previous article My Estub Online Portal.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of Paperless Pay Corporation, www.my-estub.com.
- At the top left side, you can see two options, Employee Portal and Administrator Portal.
- Click on the Employee Portal option.
- Enter your user id and password and click on the Login button.
My – Estub Features
There are some special features of My – Estub online portal. These are,
- Email Notification: This is a default feature. The employee can get email about their schedule payments. The detailed payment information mails are sent on the respective email address from the company with the necessary attachments. By checking your mail daily you can get all the information related to office works.
- Message Alert: This feature should be enabled by every employee during their initial set up and login procedure. My –Estub online portal provides an option to receive instant message alert for any kind of notices.
- Print and view payment lists: Employees can check their paystub from this portal. You have to log in to your employee portal then click on to ‘view’ option to get full information about recent payments. Employees can also get their payment lists for a particular durations like 3 months or 12 months. Maximum 48 months old data are available. The Employees can print the documents of payment details by clicking on the ‘print’ option. You can also save the documents in pdf format.
Paperless Pay Corporation designs this online portal. So it is their responsibility to maintain the details of payment of every employee and all the informations are updated through administrative access.
- Payment listings: From the dashboard of the employee portal, one can access his / her past payment records. You have to login to your portal and then check the payroll records.
- Tax filling form: The employee can get W2 form for tax filling from the dashboard of the online portal. They can fill up the form and submit the form through this online channel.
For detailed guidance in case of username and password recovery, please visit to the frequently asked question section or My Estub Online Portal section.