My Estub is an online portal that helps to maintain payment details of any employee, information about the company’s yearly profit, access to the paycheck statement of any employee, etc. My Estub online employee portal is designed by an organization named Paperless Pay Corporation. The main objective of this organization is to control the payment of the employee without using any printing statements or paper checks. Paperless Pay uses today’s uprising technology and emphasizes the concept of virtual money, not actual.
In another way, electronics transactions more accurate, time-saving processes. Paperless Pay Corporation designs a system with a software application that monitors the employee’s work performance, pays details, schedule of work, etc. For more information, you are requested to visit the official website,www.my-estub.com, and check the necessary details. Here, we describe the step-by-step procedure of the login process for accessing your employee portal below.
My-Estub Paperless Pay
Nowadays, the payment system of any organization is changed to paperless for its accuracy and time-saving capability. So, Paperless Pay Corporation innovates an advanced software through which any employee can access his/her payment status instantly. They can also check the tax filing instructions, w2 forms, benefits, discount offers, and many more options. Before this, every employee must create his own My – Estub Portal at the official site www.my-estub.com
How to Login to My Estub Employee Portal
The procedure for login into my pay stub with paperless pay is very simple. The steps are written below,
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the My Estub employee login portal i.e. www.my-estub.com
- Some minutes will be required to load the web page.
- After loading the page two options will be available in front of you, i.e. Employee Portal and Administrator Portal Employee Portal – it will be found at the top – left corner of the web page. By clicking on this option, a drop-down menu will appear containing Username and Password. Give your Username and specific password.
- Administration Portal – It will found at the bottom of the Employee Portal. By clicking on this option, again a drop-down menu will appear containing Username and Password. Write down the details.
- After this, click on the log-in option.
- Enter the correct username and password in respective spaces. Incorrect details will not give access to the portal.
The username of the employee is a nine-digit code containing numbers and alphabets. The code starts with 0, the next four-digit should be the company name in short form and the last four digits should be the employee name or employee id. The username must be unique.
Password is a minimum eight-digit code that includes CFVH or the last digits of your SSN. Password must contain one alphabet, one numerical digit, and one special character.
Features of the My Estub online employee portal
- The employees can check the details of their payment, paystubs, etc. They can save important documents in pdf form.
- Employees can access previous data about Estub Payment Listings. 3 months, 6 months, 12 months old data can also be retrieved and managed using this portal.
- If any employee wants payslips with w2 form, they can download the form from this portal.
- Mobile alerts, SMS notifications are also available. Just enter your portal and change the settings as per your desire.
How to Unlock Estub Account
An active email address of the individuals must be required in the login procedure. After completion of the initial setup, employees have to confirm their email addresses in this portal. The login credentials or details are sent to the respective email address after finishing the login procedure.
If your account is locked for entering wrong credentials, or unsuccessful login attempts more than five times, then your estub online portal will be locked for certain times.
To unlock the portal, the employee needs to reset their password so make sure you remember your login credentials. The steps to recover the account are written below,’
- You have to open the official site of My Estub, www.my-estub.com
- Open the login page from the options.
- Click on the recover password located at the bottom of the login screen.
- Write down the previous username or email address to continue the process.
- Now, an email with reset instructions will be sent to the mentioned email address.
- After that, click on the particular link from an email.
- Write down the new password as per instructions given and reenter it to confirm the new password.
- After that, click on the Reset Password option to change the password.
If employees will unable to access the email address, then they should need to contact customer service for more help.
800 Water Street, Jacksonville, Florida 32204
The United States of America.
Paperless Pay Toll –Free Telephone Number – +1-(800)-489-1711.